Sunday, November 7, 2010

Great Weekend!

Fall is my favorite season.

It could be because of the weather or the change in seasons and surroundings.  I like to think it's because to me, fall represents new beginnings..

I'm so excited for everything new that will be happening in my life soon!  Granted it won't be for another 6 mos before I start on rotations, but part of me can't wait to leave the town where I was born and move elsewhere.  I'm just excited to see where life takes me :)

I got to see my older sister this weekend for the first time in several months!  It was so nice to catch up,  laugh, and basically find ourselves in interesting situations.  We attempted to get ice cream after seeing my aunt's play and added about 30 minutes onto our total driving time after a closed Chick-fil-a and a successful Mcflurry purchase. 

Weekend highlights: witnessing two arrests in South Carolina, being told by the GPS to make several "diagonal right turns", our search for ice cream near downtown Charlotte at 11pm, my mom asking if I had any of that Justin Bieber's music on my ipod (nope! sorry mom!), my lovely and talented Aunt Catherine's play, making my mom listen to Katy Perry's "Peacock" song in the car, and seeing sparks fly (literally) in an intersection. 

I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! McFlurries are awesome :) We still need to get a Chick-fil-a milkshake sometime.

    Mom likes Justin Bieber???

    ReplyDelete