Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Introductions

Welcome!  I've been a follower on numerous blogs for such a long time that I've decided to start my own.  I'm not sure how this will play out, but at the very least it will allow me to comment on others blogs :)

I am a 22 year old college grad who is on the path to Physician Assistant school.  I've been working and taking pre-req classes since I graduated in Summer '08.  I will be attending PA school beginning next summer.  Can't wait!

Until then I am working, saving money (sort of) and having a good time!  A wonderful friend and I have decided to train for a half marathon.  In addition to sprint and oly triathlons I have completed in the past, this will be my first "true" distance running event.  I have competed in local 5 and 10ks in my hometown.  I'm looking forward to it!

I hope to travel more before I begin school in the summer.  I am contemplating visits to Bremen, Germany where my cousin is staying and France where one of my best friends is working as an au pair.  I would love to make both trips a reality!

I hope to continue this blog through PA school to give others an idea of the path I took and also how to apply/attend/interview etc if there are people interested.

I think that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment