Monday, December 14, 2009

The Recovery Sock Review

So I recently bought myself a pair of "The Recovery Socks".  I have read about recovery socks on several different blogs and wanted to try some out.  The recovery socks seemed to be the cheapest option $34.90+s&h.  The total was around $40.  For someone who doesn't know a thing about recovery socks, I sure think they are awesome.  My legs feel fresh the next day and I love the support that they give my feet & calves (I have pretty large calves).  Anyways, I like them so much that I'm definitely going to take them with me on my skiing trip in March.  My legs always get so tired those first few days of skiing.  I want to order another pair or two just so I can rotate them :)  Aaaand I think they'll be great for long days spent in the OR as a PA-student!  My mom (a nurse anesthetist) wants a pair for christmas!  Final verdict: awesome socks :)

Go to http://www.recoverysock.com/ to pick up a pair.  I got the hot pink ones ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment