Monday, October 25, 2010

It's been awhile!

Where to start?

It's been almost a year since I've posted, and so much has happened!  Here are some of the highlights:
     Back injury, no 1/2 marathon and PT for 8 weeks
     Made some new friends, lost some old :(
     Turned 23!
     Sophia & I moved into our new place
     Started PA school in June (made it through cadaver lab)
     Wonderful family cruise during my two week break
     Fell in love with Contra dancing! (again?)
     Fall semester is currently in high gear, in the month the faculty has termed "Sucktober"

Overall life is going really well.  It's amazing to work so hard for something and finally achieve it.  PA School has been challenge for me both mentally and physically, but I feel like I'm learning more about myself each and every day.

I think the goal of this blog now is going to be keeping the people I love updated on my life, those near and far.  So here's a quick look at what I've been up to!
                                         


                                                                                       
                                            




                                                  
And I'm back to running and have a few events coming up in January!
Ragnar Relays
Warrior Dash!
And one contra weekend so far:
Florida Snow Ball 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment